2.1 – To place an order on be2adorn.com the User/Consumer is required to possess an e-mail account and a browser configured to accept cookies and pop-ups as a means of ensuring users are able to enjoy full use of the browsing conditions of the online BE2ADORN store.
Placing an order on be2adorn.com is simple:
- Find the products you wish to acquire;
- Add the products you have selected to your shopping basket;
- Conclude the purchase;
- Select the payment option;
- Check your order;
- Proceed with payment and confirm the order;
- You will receive confirmation of the order via e-mail;
Your order is conformed when you click on the “Confirm Order” tab at the end of the shopping process.
When BE2ADORN receives tour order a message will appear on the screen with your order number and all the details of the same. The purchase agreement is completed at this time.
You will receive confirmation of the order via e-mail. We suggest you print out or download a copy of this confirmation for future reference.
We reserve the right not to accept your order or to cancel it even once it has been automatically confirmed.
The Seller may not process orders without a sufficient guarantee of collection, when an order is incomplete or incorrect, or when the product ordered is unavailable. In these cases, we will notify you by e-mail that the agreement of sale has not been executed and that the Seller has not gone ahead with the sale, specifying the reasons for such.
If the products advertised on the online store (be2adorn.com) are not available at the time of your most recent visit or when the Seller receives the order, the Seller should notify you that the products are unavailable within 30 days of receiving the order.
In the event an order has been placed and paid for products that are not available, the Seller will reimburse the amount paid for the unavailable items.
2.2 – The right not to accept the order and cancel the purchase
BE2ADORN reserves the right not to accept any order for any reason. We also reserve the right to cancel any order (even if we have already accepted it), (among others) in the following situations, and will not be held liable for any loss or damages:
* The product is not available / in stock (payment will be reimbursed);
* The billing data is not correct or verifiable;
* The order is marked by our Security Systems as an incorrect order or a potentially fraudulent order;
* We have not received payment for the order within a period of 5 days of the date on which the order was accepted
* If we suspect you are under 16 years of age;
* If we suspect you are a retailer;
* It is impossible to deliver the order to the address provided.
2.3 – Verification of data
After receiving the order we may conduct certain checks before preparing it.
These checks may include the verification of your address, credibility and a fraud check. With regard to fraud we conduct partially automated checks of all orders as a means of screening against unusual, suspicious and potentially fraudulent transactions. Suspected fraud will be investigated and. where necessary, prosecuted. Confirming your order means you have agreed to these conditions.